Missing applications-application-type image
Below is a list of the Application types that you can lodge online. Please select the required application type and click the Next button to continue

 Application TypesInstructions
Heritage Exemption CertificateThis is a Certificate which has been designed to help renovators, builders and developers do minor work on sites within heritage areas or with heritage items.
Covid-19 Business Support Application Form
 Application TypesInstructions
Business Support Application

Business eligible for Covid-19 business support, are required to meet the following Eligibility Criteria:

  • Have been subject to closure or highly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic restrictions
  • Have annual turnover of less than $10 million
  • Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN in March 2020
  • Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of business in March 2020
  • Instructions

  • Property Search page : Enter the location of Business
  • Second page : Enter the Applicant details by pressing the icon below Link/s
  • Proceed with the form